Virtual Parliaments: Principles and Practices
This paper is a collaboration between The Asia Foundation and GPG, the key questions covered are:
- How can a parliament’s most critical functions be identified and maintained?
- How inclusive are virtual parliaments?
- How can virtual parliaments communicate their work effectively?
- What are the logistical and resource impacts for virtual parliaments?
- How will the experience of a virtual parliament shape the future?
Read the accompanying blog ‘Virtual Virtues – are remote parliaments here to stay?’ released as part of our Parliamentary Response to Crisis series.